Colkie's mission is to ensure that the artists obtain the maximum income. This is why we are constantly looking for the best way to make this happen. For every transaction processed on Colkie, the artists will typically receive 80% of the total amount after deducting the app platform's fee (e.g., Apple, Google, etc). Hence, we will take the remaining 20%. Any sales tax Colkie collects will be remitted to the applicable tax authority and will not be included in Colkie’s fee.